Membership Benefits Include:
- access to members-only events (all events outside of park days and the Not Back to School Picnic),
- access to and free items from the Reuse Centre, with HLSA’s shared access card (must be requested),
- access to an internal library of resources, and
- a 20% discount on books at Chapters.
What Happens After Registration
Upon receipt of forms, the HLSA Membership Coordinator will:
- send a receipt
- a Welcome/Information Letter
- a membership card,
- and an invitation to the members-only Facebook group where events are posted.
Yearly membership for families with school-aged children is $30, which fees are applied to park rentals, administration, website, insurance, and more.
Families who have been members of HLSA for 5+ years, with all children over age 18 (Fee: $1)
Children over 18 whose families have been HLSA members for 5+ years (Fee $1)